Parents, Cargivers, and Service Providers
I am a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor and Parenting Specialist that utilizes a multi-cultural, person-centered approach to counselling and coaching. Every session is tailored to your individual experiences and desired outcomes.See all Services
I Can Help
Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and at the end of your rope?
Bust the Myths of what Parenting, Caregiving or Services “should look like”.
The Truth may lie far from these Myths.
If you are struggling with any of the issues below, counselling can help you feel better.
- Crying in the bathroom
- Feeling helpless
- Lack of connection to culture
- Need spiritual guidance using indigenous perspectives
- Need understanding around intergenerational trauma
- Need more understanding of culture to support a child in your care
- Require a knowledge keeper to address your organization
- Ran Rugged
- Experienced grief/loss
- Taken advantage of
- Burnt out
- Taking work stress home
- Having nightmares
- Snapping at your spouse
- Loss of passion
- Frustrated with systems
- Supports don’t get it
Feel more Calm, Connected, and in Control
My Counselling can help you feel more confident in your skills and provide a sounding board for your concerns and discover how to create Calm within the Chaos
You Will Be
- More patient
- More energetic
- More understanding
You Will Have
- Better communication
- Better connections
- Better skills
I provide a safe and relaxing place for children, adults, caregivers, and service providers.
- Family relationships
- Blended families
- Teen depression & anxiety
- ADHD, FASD & autism
- Trauma & attachment difficulties
- Managing challenging behaviours
- Self-care strategies
- Cultural identity
- Kiyawow peer parenting Métis online program
- 1:1 indigenous parenting
- Counselling & coaching for parents of children at risk of being removed
- Youth cultural connections
- For individuals with developmental disabilities
- For children in or from out-of-home care
- For family members & elders
- For individuals with mental health needs
- Frontline workers
- Police, fire, & ambulance professionals
- Nurses & social workers
- Military personnel
- Teachers & assistants
Hi, I'm Lindsay
I am a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor and Parenting Specialist.
I have been working with children, families, caregivers, and service providers in various health settings for the past 18 years, on the South Vancouver Island lands of the Lekwungen and WSÁNEĆ Peoples including T’Sooke and Scia’New Nations in which, I live work and play.
I believe that, given the appropriate tools and resources, coupled with an unwavering support network, all of us have the capacity to foster resilience, calmness, and positive connections.Read More
A few words from others...
“I found Lindsay to be professional, a good listener, trustworthy, straightforward and extremely knowledgeable on the subject I was dealing with. She shared her wealth of information and experience, freely and professionally which enabled and empowered me and my daughter towards intelligent direction. Lindsay's experience and support is continuously highly beneficial to me and my family."